For information contact 281-885-4555 or email [email protected]
NAM has started offering designated Veteran Services.
Available assistance through NAM's Veteran Services Department include:
- Case Management
- Rent / Mortgage Assistance
- Utility Assistance
- Food Pantry Assistance
- Transportation Assistance
- Child or Adult Care
- Assistive Technologies - Wheelchairs, Walkers, Crutches etc.
In order to determine eligibility for rent / mortgage or utility assistance, the following documents are needed:
Other Resources for Veterans
MENTAL HEALTH RESOURCES FOR VETERANS
- Mental Health – VA
- Coping with Trauma – Helping Guide
- Mental Health Concerns with Active Duty Members – NAMI
- Understanding Trauma – Mental Health America
RESOURCES FOR VETERANS
This program is supported by a grant from the Texas Veterans Commission Fund for Veterans’ Assistance. The Fund for Veterans’ Assistance provides grants to organizations serving veterans and their families. For more information, visit www.TVC.Texas.gov.