Northwest Assistance Ministries (NAM) is working with AARP Foundation Tax-Aide to help families and individuals receive the tax services they need.
Services will be available starting February 1, 2019 on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.* in The Harrell Family Opportunity Center located behind NAM's main building.
The program provides free tax counseling and preparation for seniors and low to moderate income taxpayers of all ages. You do not need to be a senior or an AARP member to utilize these services.
Service is provided on a first-come, first-served basis. No appointments are necessary.
When you come, please bring:
- Photo Identification
- Social Security or Individual Identification Number (ITIN) for each family member and working adult
- 1095-A if you received a tax credit from the healthcare.gov marketplace
- All year-end tax forms (W-2, 1099, interest and dividend statements, unemployment, misc income, etc.)
- Dependent care provider name, address and tax ID, if applicable
- Last year's return, if you have it
- Bank routing and account numbers for direct deposit
*Please note that the last taxpayer will be seen at 12 p.m. each day.