Northwest Assistance Ministries is aware of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) threat in Harris County and the surrounding areas. NAM is monitoring the situation on an ongoing basis and is in communication with the appropriate organizations. As always NAM’s guiding principles of Neighbors Helping Neighbors compels us to serve our community and will serve as the foundation of any decisions that may come our way.
NAM will continue to assist the community with food, medical care, and other emergency assistance.
However, due to the "Stay at Home, Work Safe Order" enforced by Harris County, we have had to postpone, cancel, or close the events and programs listed below. Please keep visiting our website or checking our social media for updates and information regarding rescheduled events and re-openings.
- Meals on Wheels
- Joanne Watford Nutrition Center (Food Pantry - Zip Code Restricted)
- Family Violence Center (24 Hour Hotline 281-885-4673)
- Pediatric Health Center
- Emergency Basic Needs
- Learning & Training Center (Classes have moved online)
- All Volunteer Orientations
- Back to School Registration
- Career Fair
- Wellness Fair
- ESL/GED Classes
- Volunteer Appreciation Luncheon
- AARP Tax Aide Preparation
- AARP Safety Driving Class
CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- Young at Heart Senior Center meals and activities
- NAM Resale
Thank you for your understanding and support.
If you have questions or need more information, please call (281) 885-4555.