Learn Microsoft Word fundamentals; how to write, edit, and design documents, format text, use spell check, perform mail merges, track changes, and more. Also, understand and unleash the power of Microsoft Excel's capabilities.
YOU QUALIFY FOR SPONSORED VOCATIONAL TRAINING IF...
- You are 18 years or older
- You are a US citizen or permanent resident
- You have your GED or High School diploma
- You earn at or below 200% of Federal Poverty Guidelines
To see if you qualify for a scholarship click here.
ABOUT THE CLASSES
- Classes are held at The Harrell Family Opportunity Center located behind NAM's main building
- Classes start October 15, 2019
- Classes are on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Classes end on December 10, 2019
CLASS SPACE IS LIMITED - CALL TODAY! 281-885-4626