Attention All NAM Clients
To qualify for assistance services (Food, Rent, Mortgage, etc.) the client must live in the NAM zip code service area.
Zip codes serviced by NAM are:
77014, 77032, 77038, 77050, 77060, 77064, 77066, 77067, 77068, 77069, 77070, 77073, 77086, 77090, 77373, 77379, 77388, and 77389.
*To qualify for rent or mortgage assistance, the client cannot have received rental assistance in the past six months to one year, based on funding criteria. Client must have access/capabilities to send/receive email, as well as phone access in order to be considered for assistance.
The client must provide the following documents at the time of application to be considered for assistance:
- Photo identification for all adult household members.
- Social Security cards for every household member (Previous year tax return with social security number is acceptable).
- Birth Certificate for children 0-17 years of age (Birth facts acceptable).
- Entire current signed (electronic signatures accepted) written lease or housing agreement; OR a current mortgage statement dated within the last 30 days in the name of the client applying for assistance.
- Copy of Utility (water, electricity, gas, cable) bill dated within the last 30 days.
- Proof of household income for the past 45-60 days, OR proof of impact FROM COVID.
- Current SNAP award letter (if applicable).
- Current SSI award letter for anyone in the household receiving it.
- Unemployment statement (if receiving).
- Proof of loss:
- Proof of a reduction of income (wage verification maybe required);
- Receipt(s) for a paid emergency expense;
- Loss of income (e.g. termination letter);
- Exhaustion of savings (bank statement); or
- Original Prescription(s).
Please be advised ALL requested documents are required for consideration of services. If you have not submitted your documents, you will not be considered for assistance and will need to reapply with ALL of your documents.