Attention All NAM Clients
All financial appointments will be made in person on a first come first serve basis on Mondays ONLY.
Effective June 15, 2020- NAM will be giving out 100 numbers for Rental and Utilities Assistance screening appointments every Monday beginning at 6:00 AM.
*Please do not arrive at NAM prior to 6AM as you will not be able to access the property and will be turned away.
Client must have a current lease agreement–client’s name must be on lease. (Client can provide letter and current copy of lease from leaseholder stating residency and financial obligation if client name does not appear on lease.)
- Must reside in our service area:
Harris County: 77014, 77032, 77038, 77040, 77041, 77050, 77060, 77064, 77065, 77066, 77067, 77068, 77069, 77070, 77073, 77084, 77086, 77090, 77095, 77373, 77375, 77377, 77379, 77388, 77389, 77429, 77433, 77447, and 77484
Montgomery County: 77302,77380,77385,77345,77381,77386,77355,77382,77362,77384
- Bring copy of utility bill dated in the last 30 days (light, gas or water bill)
IDENTIFICATION: Must have 2 forms
- Picture ID for ALL adults
- Birth Certificates and /or Social Security cards for all household members
- Picture work ID
PROOF OF INCOME:
- Current bank statement
- Determination letter for Unemployment/TEC
- Check stub (2 recent stubs)
- Dated family assistance letter
- Annual Soc. Sec statement
- SSI or SS Disability
- TANF/Food Stamps
- Workers’ Comp.
- Child support
- Recent Federal Tax Return
- Any other means of income
- Termination of employment
- Original prescription
- Unemployed-TEC letter
- Loss of wages - paycheck stubs
- Unexpected household or auto repairs
- Funeral expenses
- Robbery (case number)
- Worker’s Comp