Northwest Assistance Ministries (NAM) THRIVE offers a Certified Nurse Aide (CNA)/Patient Care Assistant (PCT) training program that will equip you with the skills you need to begin a new career in the healthcare industry and excel as a CNA/PCT.
YOU QUALIFY FOR SPONSORED VOCATIONAL TRAINING IF...
- You are 18 years or older
- You are a US citizen or permanent resident
- You have your GED or High School diploma
- You earn at or below 200% of Federal Poverty Guidelines
To see if you qualify for a scholarship click here.
ABOUT THE CLASSES
- Classes are at The Harrell Family Opportunity Center
- Class start date is September 10, 2019
- Classes are held on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- This is a 16-week program